He was my best friend and I’ll always believe in him.
I stayed at home because I prefer to be in my own room, with my own family, or in my garden — which is lovely this year… — Felix Mendelssohn, in a letter to Moscheles, 183201. 12 Waltzes, D. 145: № 6 in G minor, Franz Schubert 
02. Nocturne in C minor, Frédéric Chopin 
03. Piano Sonata in E, Op. 33/3: II. Andante cantabile, Joseph Wölfl 
04. Piano Sonata № 7, Op. 10/3: III. Menuetto. Allegro, Ludwig van Beethoven 
05. Grande Étude de Concert, Ignaz Moscheles 
06. Fantasia in C, D. 934: I. Andante Molto, Franz Schubert 
07. Violin Sonata in A minor, Op. 4: III. Allegro agitato, Felix Mendelssohn 
08. Violin Sonata № 5 in A major, Op. 10: II. Finale, Carl Maria von Weber 
— 8tracks; download
There are ways to hurt you that do not involve hurting… you.